How to migrate data from kolab 3.2 to kolab 3.3 ?

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Tue Jan 20 13:37:53 CET 2015

Dear all,

recently I tried to migrate the data from my running (but buggy) kolab 3.2 installation to a new kolab 3.3 installation. However all information I found about migration was for migration from kolab 2 to kolab 3. After many difficulties and the new installation not recognizing the copied emails I finally gave up.

Does anyone know a tutorial on how to migrate from one kolab 3.x to another kolab 3.x? Or is there maybe somebody who really knows kolab and could explain me (and probably many others) how to do such a migration?

It would be great if somebody has an answer!

Thanks a lot,
Henrik