R: Re: Kolab behind a NAT

alby87 at inwind.it alby87 at inwind.it
Fri Jan 16 15:58:44 CET 2015

It worked really well: I had to install more "reverse proxies" (one for iRony,
one for kolab-webadmin, one for roundcubemail, etc..), but using this
"proxies", and the X-Forwarded-For Header all but one problems went away!

Many thanks!

The only problem is just iCal: the URL generated start with a ./?
_task=calendar&_action=feed&_cal= and the code of the calendar. Putting this
code as is  isn't working (just as expected, there isn't any reference to my
base URL). It doesn't show even on my LAN connection, I'm doing some more thing
wrong? Thank you for your patience :)