Error accessing Kolab Repository

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Sun Jan 11 20:03:22 CET 2015

Hi!

> W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
> not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
> http://obs.kolabsys.com [1] ./ Release: The following signatures couldn't be
> verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 830C2BCF446D5A45

Apt tells you the problem very clearly - it needs the public key in
order to verify the signature of the index files.

Issuing the following command should correct the problem:

gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 830C2BCF446D5A45 && gpg
--armor --export 830C2BCF446D5A45 | apt-key add - sudo apt-key add -

After another apt-get update you should be good to go.

Friedemann

I respect your position, Professor. I just don't share it.

Links:
------
[1] http://obs.kolabsys.com