Imap contacts not visible and not synced from server to client

Vladimir Starikov mail at vstarikov.com
Fri Feb 27 15:31:35 CET 2015

Hello Timotheus.

I have multiple domains up and runing now (after a week of struggling
:-)). The only thing left is the contacts.
At least do you know how Kolab works with the IMAP contacts? Since
contacts are not visible both by Roubdcube and Activesync, I suppose the
problem is in Cyrus. Or is there something else between Cyrus IMAP
contacts and Roundcube/Z-Push?

With best regards,
Vladimir.