Is public free/busy information useful?

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Tue Feb 24 23:27:37 CET 2015

Update:

you've 2 options:

1) configure apache to limit your freebusy configuration

2) configure freebusy to add authentication/trustednetworks

You might wanna take a look on the default configuration
http://git.kolab.org/kolab-freebusy/tree/doc/kolab-freebusy.config.ini

A short test tells me that a combination of (httpauth + trustednetworks
(localhost + server ip) worked for me.

I've updated the setup_freebusy component so freebusy will be
autoconfigured this way with kolab 3.4.

--
Regards
Daniel