map Files via davfs2

Stelios A. stelios.a at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 08:56:54 CET 2015

Hi Aleksander,

Thanks for the reply.
I'm trying to mount the files but getting the following error while the
server is running fine. I'm able to access the files via web but not to
mount via webdav. There is no firewall between server and client.

root at stelios-hp:/media# mount.davfs https://kolab1.mydomain.com/files/
kolabFiles/
Please enter the username to authenticate with server
https://kolab1.mydomain.com/files/ or hit enter for none.
  Username: stelios
Please enter the password to authenticate user stelios with server
https://kolab1.mydomain.com/files/ or hit enter for none.
  Password:
mount.davfs: connection timed out two times;
trying one last time
mount.davfs: server temporarily unreachable;
mounting anyway

Where is stores the relevant log Kolab to have a look if I find more?

Thanks

Stelios A