Multiple domain setup -- Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Stelios A. stelios.a at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:39:46 CET 2015

Thanks for the clarification.

Please let me know if I'm on the right path with the scenario below:

1. Install kolab
2. Add new domain
3. Log out and login as directory manager and then create user1 at domain1.com
and then switch domain and create user1 at domain2.com both users as kolab
users.

All it needs is that? Then I will be able to login into roundcube and send
emails between them and outside without any other modification?

Thanks

Stelios A