android/java kolab notes client

Ing. Konrad Renner konrad.renner at kolabnow.com
Mon Feb 23 10:19:36 CET 2015

Hi,

 I have tried different Android apps for Kolab-Notes sync (Task & Notes,
Nine) which sync the notes via ActiveSync. These apps do not support
notebooks, which is crucial for me. So I started developing a Java
library which supports the Kolab-Notes format and syncs the notes via
IMAP. The main goal of the library is, that it is possible to sync
Kolab-Notes "native" with Android apps (of course the library can be
used in every Java app). Getting and parsing notes already works and the
library is of course OSS, you can find the code here:
https://github.com/konradrenner/kolabnotes-java [1] [1 [1]]

 I have the following questions: Does anybody know a good OSS notes app
for Android which supports notebooks, tags, etc. and which I can extend
with the sync support (I don't want to write a notes app from scratch)?
Or is there anybody who can help me develop the library and an Android
app?

 Yours,
 Konrad

 Links: