Segmentation fault quota -f kolab 3.3

Timo Posemann (RDG) t.posemann at rdg-rational.de
Mon Feb 2 15:44:42 CET 2015

Timotheus,

thangs for your help and script examples. It took a time to do the
testing. But i could not managed to get all accounts with quota´s.
I thing 40% of my users shows unknown in roundcube or thunderbird. the
other´s shows the correct quota in roundcube and thunderbird.
Then i tried to repair with "/usr/lib/cyrus-imapd/quota -f
user/example at my-domain.de" and only get this output:

    Quota   % Used     Used             Resource Root

Is this correct? I thing not. When i delete the cyrus.* files of this
user, do a reconstruct on his mailbox, i get the correct quota´s without
useing the quota program, but i lost the seen state of the mails.

Best regards,

--
Timo Posemann