Question about upgrading cyrus-imapd in Kolab 3.3 Updates

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Feb 1 23:56:01 CET 2015

Hello Enrico

thanks for looking after the exact commit. I've added the patch to the
OBS systems,
updated the files for debian and rpm version and tested it.

The builts are okay and I can confirm that the fix (for ctl_mboxlist)
works.
I've pushed the update to Kolab:3.3/Updates.

Currently the packages are compiling soon you should be able to uprade
your system
and get a fixed package.

--
Regards