Kolab-3. DB error

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Sun Feb 1 22:22:25 CET 2015

The kolab_cache_contact table belongs to the roundcube database.

Usually you shouldn't need to apply those patches manually. This
is usually done by the upgrade script that gets executed during
an installation or package upgrade.

Btw. Your error messages is about the cache_messages table and
not the kolab_cache_contact table. It looks like the database
structure of your default roundcube installation is out-of-date.

Maybe you would like to execute a command like this:

     /usr/share/roundcubemail/bin/updatedb.sh \
         --dir /usr/share/doc/roundcubemail/SQL/ \
         --package roundcube

But keep in mind: Usually this should have happend during the
yum/apt-get upgrade command unless you've patched or installed
roundcube yourself.

--
Daniel