Kolab 3.4 on OpenSuSE 13.1 (LDAP on IPv4?)

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Wed Dec 30 23:43:59 CET 2015

The firewall was switched off.

The strange thing is, that I was able to successfully get through the
LDAP setup once, but then it went wrong with the mysql setup, and I had
to start over. sSnce then I wasn't able to get through the ldap setup
again. Very frustrating.

Can we force the ldap server to bind to IPv4?

Tom

Op 30-12-2015 om 11:26 schreef Russ Hay:
> ‎Opens use tends to ship with the firewall enabled-easy to miss that dying the install. Go into YaST, and check the firewall status (note: NOT iptables!)
>
> If not, YaST will let you check ldap‎ server, too
>
> Russ.
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the O2 network.

Tom Reijnders
TOR Informatica
Chopinlaan 27
5242HM Rosmalen