Centos 7 Kolab 3.4 install borked

Malte Schmidt-Tychsen it at 2c2.de
Tue Dec 29 01:41:45 CET 2015

Hi there,

Note: Some of those errors might no apply to you, because I use lxd
containers. So it might just be me.

I installed Kolab 3.4 on a Centos 7.1 image about 4 weeks ago without a
hitch (it also updated nicely to Centos 7.2). Now I tried to install
Kolab 3.4 on a current Centos 7.2 and encountered several problems.

1. Installation failed, because Cyrus (some python script) didn't find
/etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost.pem  Shouldn't that be generated
automatically, if it isn't there, instead of failing?

2. ClamAV doesn't seem to get pulled or installed. No dependency?

3. Even after yum install clamav I can't send or receive emails. I am
currently stuck. Maybe all the mails I send are flagged as spam. But I
do see the mails I receive in /var/log/maillog. I get an error about
amavisd not being able to connect to the clamav socket. Thus the mail
doesn't end up in the inbox. This might be due to the fact that I
installed clamav after running setup-kolab

Thanks,

Malte