New Centos 7 kolab 3.4 install

dsp3 info at dsp3.org
Tue Dec 22 09:46:52 CET 2015

Hi Liutauras,

I'm just going through the re-install process now and am seeing this:

Job for amavisd.service failed because the control process exited with
error code. See "systemctl status amavisd.service" and "journalctl -xe"
for details.
Failed to restart clamd at amavisd.service: Unit clamd at amavisd.service
failed to load: No such file or directory.
Created symlink from
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/amavisd.service to
/usr/lib/systemd/system/amavisd.service.
Failed to execute operation: No such file or directory

So, I've found the problem. The issue is why (on a vanilla Centos 7.0
install)?