Ressources Calendar

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Tue Dec 15 09:38:13 CET 2015

Hi Dimitri,

Am 15.12.2015 um 09:10 schrieb CERVANTES Dimitri:
> Hi, how can i check the calendar of a ressource ?

please reply to the list too. Then maybe everybody takes benefit.

A ressource calendar is also a normal shared calendar and has an imap
folder. You can add some acl - either through kolab-webadmin (kolab =>
3.4) or on command line. Have a look at the shared folder documentation,
there it's described.

The user you addedacl for then can subscribe to this folder and it will
be shown in the webmail.

But anyway, I think freebusy isn't configured at all on your setup.

Regards
Jan