Ressources Calendar

Jan Kowalsky jankow at datenkollektiv.net
Mon Dec 14 20:25:40 CET 2015

Hi Dimitri,

Am 14.12.2015 um 11:57 schrieb CERVANTES Dimitri:
> Hello everyone,
>
> when I add a resource on an event of my user calendar, it sends me the
> mail that the resource confirm the event, but the resource's calendar
> does not update, it stays with the availability icon grey, and in the

can you check if the calendar of the resource itself does update? Maybe
you have to set acls to the resource calendar for one user to check this.

Updating Calendars, sending reservation confirmation and showing up the
ressources in the freebusy are different things.

Updating the resource calendars and sending confirmations is done by the
resource module of wallace.

It seems that the free/busy functionality isn't working at all. Does it
work with other people? If not you have to set up this first. The
configs are in /etc/kolab-freebusy/

> availability calendar it does not appear.

Best regards
Jan