Problems with Roundcube after update from 3.5 Development repository

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Thu Dec 3 18:24:49 CET 2015

I did an update on my test server using the 3.5 development repository.
It updated all of Roundcube, and a few others, including syncroton.

Since then I can't log into roundcube, and activesync updates do not
work from mobile devices.

In Roundcube, I haven't found the right log file yet, but in the
browser, I get this error:

  Not Found
  The requested URL /roundcubemail/SKtMMWs1DDtkXtmN/ was not found on
  this server.

I have found this error in the syncroton log when a device tries to
update via Activesync:
PHP Fatal error:  Call to protected method
rcube_imap_generic::strToTime() from context 'kolab_sync_data_email' in
/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/kolab_sync_data_email.php on line 140

Email seems to get delivered, so postfix and IMAP still seem to be working.

Any clues?