Roundcube mailfilters not able to connect to server

Aleksander Machniak machniak at kolabsys.com
Thu Aug 20 09:55:09 CEST 2015

On 08/20/2015 09:44 AM, Lebmann, Paul wrote:
> It feels like there were misconfigurations in the TLS setup. But in my
> opinion it should at least work on a fresh install with absolutely no
> changes made (except enabling debugging).
>
> Please help me.

I'm guessing that maybe you need to use managesieve_conn_options in
/etc/roundcubemail/managesieve.inc.php in the same way as
imap_conn_options is set in config.inc.php.

btw, you can ignore these deprecation warnings and disable them by
changing error_reporting in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php.

--
Aleksander Machniak
Software Developer