errors shown in Roundcubemail.

Thomas Spuhler thomas.spuhler at btspuhler.com
Thu Aug 20 03:10:42 CEST 2015

I see the following erros in Roundcubemail.
Any hint's to fix them? I am using chwala-0.2
PHP Error in /usr/share/pear/HTTP/Request2.php (915): HTTP_Request2 needs an
absolute HTTP(S) request URL, '/chwala//api/?method=authenticate' given
Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called statically,
assuming $this from incompatible context in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_addressbook/kolab_addressbook.php on
line 230 Deprecated: Non-static method PEAR::isError() should not be called
statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_addressbook/lib/rcube_kolab_contacts.php
on line 123

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler

All of my e-mails have a valid digital signature
ID 60114E63