kolab setup

Daniel Ostin daniel.ostin at live.com
Tue Aug 4 21:45:51 CEST 2015

Hello,
I've recently discovered the Kolab Groupware Solutions and I wanted to give it a try.My final goal would be to migrate from the current email solution (Microsoft Outlook Exchange 2010) to Kolab, but there is work to be done.
I have the installed Kolab on a Centos 7 x64 server, and followed the guide from the wiki, nothing else. When I got to the part where I test the instalation (https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/verifying-the-installation.html) I've got the 1st problem
service dirsrv statusRedirecting to /bin/systemctl status  dirsrv.servicedirsrv.service   Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)   Active: inactive (dead)
During setup-kolab i did set up a password for LDAP 'admin' user and LDAP directory manager user. Can you help me with this problem?