Kolab 3.4 CentOS 6 HTTPD Sig Fault

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Apr 20 16:10:32 CEST 2015

Hello Josh,

  You are correct, the log rotate script for CentOS6 uses the 'graceful'
command to reload apache. There is however a bug somewhere in the
phpkolab module I think or how it interacts with PHP/Apache.
Unfortunately the only fix for it at the moment is to have your log
rotate scripts not use the graceful reload and just use the more
disruptive restart.