File Upload and Footers problems

Zakir Mahomedy zmm at mayfair2000.com
Mon Apr 13 08:57:30 CEST 2015

Hi I am playing around wih Kolab ( newbie )

So far everything seems to work except for file upload and enabling footer.html or footer.text

I increased the size of file upload to 30 megs however I cant seem to upload anything beyond 10 megs.
If I do, I get file upload error message. Also I noticed that I can attach multiple files beyond the 30 meg limit
however I would like to enable a total cap of 30 megs per email in roundcube. Is this possible?

I modified the following to increase my file upload size limit.
php.ini: post_max_size = 30M upload_max_filesize = 30Mpostfix/main.cf: message_size_limit = 41943040mysql/my.cnf max_allowed_packet = 100M

2) Footer.txt and Footer.html
When ever I create a footer.html or footer.text, my mailserver seems to stop working.
The server fails to send emails and receive.. If I remove these files, everything continues to work
as normal.

thanks
Zakir