roundcubemail 1.0.2-1.el6 kolab 3.2

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Tue Sep 30 14:08:31 CEST 2014

Hi Garry,

I'm on Ubuntu Server, so I don't know about RPM packages, but all Ubuntu
packages are built from a set of three files: original sources,
description and a file containing all patches that have been applied.

As Kolab probably uses a modified version of roundcubemail (as it has a
non-official versioning number in the Kolab repositories) I suggest you
look into that patches file to find what may be the problem. I don't
have any of those files you mentioned below in my ORIGINAL roundcube
installation which I'm using so far, as my Kolab is not yet working.

Hope this helps,

Friedemann

P.S.: Please answer to the list only, I got your mail twice.

Am 30.09.2014 13:37, schrieb dsp3:

> On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 13:17 +0200, Friedemann Schorer wrote:
>
>> Did you check for modified .htaccess files?
>
> Hi,
> There isn't a .htaccess file in /usr/share/roundcubemail/ so I don't
> think it is this.
>
> Found this in the installer log:
> warning: /etc/roundcubemail/password.inc.php saved
> as /etc/roundcubemail/password.inc.php.rpmsave
> warning: /etc/roundcubemail/managesieve.inc.php saved
> as /etc/roundcubemail/managesieve.inc.php.rpmsave
> warning: /etc/roundcubemail/acl.inc.php saved
> as /etc/roundcubemail/acl.inc.php.rpmsave
>
> So I'm guessing it must be something here.

Psst - nutzt Du auch schon Bitcoins?
Hier ist eine der sichersten Bitcoin-Börsen zu finden:
https://www.bitcoin.de/de/r/cwz44t

Links:
------