update from kolab 3.1 to 3.3

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Mon Sep 29 23:00:16 CEST 2014

Usually if you use the RPM/DEB packages, updatedb.sh is called in the
%post section or postinst for debian. Usually upgrading the package
should automatically update the roundcube database.

The downside is that the kolab database (with its *_types tables)
doesn't provide a version number like the roundcube stuff does. And
there're no upgrade files in GIT either. That's why I added a few notes
including the changes into the upgrade guide:

https://docs.kolab.org/administrator-guide/upgrading-from-kolab-3.1-to-3.3.html#mysql-database-kolab

--
Regards
Daniel