Roundcube upgrade to 1.0.2 on working kolab setup breaks roundcube.

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Sat Sep 20 20:01:35 CEST 2014

Hello,

On my centos6 Enterprise 13 installation I did an not so conservative "yum
update" today, pulled in roundcubemail 1.0.2 and ended up with a non
functional install.
- Skin is gone.
- Login leads to a
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access
> /roundcubemail/roundcubemail/f927eab3c1f98ffa/ on this server.

I have an nginx-server proxying roundcube using
> location / {
>                 proxy_pass http://10.10.10.14/roundcubemail/;
>                 proxy_set_header Host $host;
>                 proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
>                 proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
>                    $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
>         }
Did anything change in the URL department?

The logs are horribly silent on what's going on, so any hint on what may be
going wrong is highly appreciated.

Sincerely, Joh