update from kolab 3.1 to 3.3

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:56:25 CEST 2014

Hi Mihai,

just for your knowledge: there is an easy way to update the database
schema. The roundcube DB schema updates can be found at
/usr/share/doc/roundcubemail-<version>/SQL/

and can be applied with a roundcube provided utility:

/usr/share/roundcubemail/bin/updatedb.sh --package=roundcube
--dir=/usr/share/doc/roundcubemail-<version>/SQL/ --version=<version>
(version the starting timestamp of the first .sql to apply, you have to do
some research do discover it. Likely there is a clever way of discovering
this, but I still have to find it).

For kolab and plugin DB update you can use something like

find /usr/share/roundcubemail/ -name *.sql

You can apply them again with the updatedb.sh utility. The contact problem,
for example, is solved by the libkolab SQL schema update.

Best regards,
Enrico