Getmail Plugin. Kolab MySql Database Question

James lingpanda102 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:21:15 CEST 2014

Hello,

     Installation notes require the following step:

* Update Roundcube's MySQL database:

     ```bash
     $ mysql -h <db-host> -u <db-user> -p <db-name> <
/path/to/your/roundcube/plugins/getmail/drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql
     ```

My question is what do I enter for the following "<db-host> -u <db-user>
-p <db-name>"? I see during install of Kolab. Two users for MySQL were
created('Kolab' and 'roundcube'). Show databse command displays the
following DB's(information_schema,kolab,mysql,roundcube and test). Is
the db-host the FQDN of the Kolab server? Thanks.

--
-James
CentOS 6.5 Kolab 3.3