Working sample for API call please

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Wed Sep 17 11:49:29 CEST 2014

Hello Jacques,

I have copied in the list again, so that others benefit from this thread
as well.

> Calling the api with a POST and passing parameters ends up with
> internal error response from server without any clue on the problem.
>
> Calling the api is probably possible with 20 lines or less but those
> 20 lines are important to define correctly this call and get the
> session token for other calls.
>
> Is it possible to have such sample or the POST with header and body so
> that I could find my problem.

I have now investigated this, and I come up with this PHP code, which
returns valid code for me:

https://github.com/TBits/kolab-docs/blob/master/source/architecture-and-design/kolab-wap-api.rst#example-for-an-api-call-from-php

I have created a pull request so that it will go into the official
documentation.

> PS: by the way, pokorra link doesn't work!
Yes, that instance of the docs was completely outdated, so I removed it
before it continues to confuse...

hope this helps,
   Timotheus