Error With First Time Roundcube login

Enrico Tagliavini enrico.tagliavini at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:53:32 CEST 2014

Hi Torsten,

recently I started looking at SELinux seriously and I'm learning how to
deal with it better and better. I don't have much experience with
generating policies though. Right now my life is just a big mess and I
can't spend an organized amount of time on it. Just changed work and
country, bear with me.

But if I'll even produce something useful, fear not I'll report.

Best regards.
Enrico