Error With First Time Roundcube login

James lingpanda102 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 14:12:00 CEST 2014

     Thanks for the feedback. I read that section but didn't think it
was applicable to me. Didn't know CentOS enables by Default. First time
using CentOS. That's my mistake. Planning to transition from an
Ubuntu,Nginx and Squirrelmail system to Kolab. So far liking what I'm
seeing. I have several questions but will leave that for another thread
or more Google searching. Thanks again.

--
-James