First login to WAP with Directory Manager -> no button "Add User"

Honza Burian burian.honza at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 19:44:37 CEST 2014

Thanks for reply.
I just figured it out. It was that exec() function disabled in php.
When I enabled it, everything works now.

But if anyone finds out, how to enable this function only for necessary
stuff, it will be great.
I try disable this fce globally in php.ini. Enable it in httpd config file
for <directory ...kolab-webadmin>.
But it tries to run that fce in different folder and so on. never endless
story.

Best Regards
John