dovecot / cyrus-admin in "kolab lm"

Thomas Baumann tom at tiri.li
Fri Sep 5 12:11:10 CEST 2014

Hello all,

I encountered to get "kolab lm" running, if I did following:

  * create a kolab user e.g. "kolabadmin at domain.com"
  * get dovecot master-users up and running
    * htpasswd -c -s /etc/dovecot/master-users cyrus-admin
    * test with saslauthd and openssl s_client -connect
    * logging in as master with
      . login kolabadmin*cyrus-admin mycyrusadminpassword
    * change in section [cyrus-imap] the key admin_login to
kolabadmin*cyrus-admin

But - as the use of "master-users" in dovecot with this syntax only
the mailboxes for "kolabadmin" are shown. (but I dont have any cyrus -
"auth failed, 1 attempts): user=<cyrus-admin> messages any longer).

What do we have to configure to get the cyrus-admin tools run against
the dovecot?

Thanks for any help in advance.
Thomas.

--
tiri GmbH
Lauenburger Str. 31a

Geschäftsführer: Anja Baumann, Thomas Baumann
Sitz Schwarzenbek, Amtsgericht Lübeck, HRB 8837 HL