Error connecting to database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'roundcube'@'localhost'

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Tue Sep 2 15:05:15 CEST 2014

Hi,
all setup python libs reside in the /usr/share/pyshared/pykolab/setup dir.
So, setup_roundcube.py e.g runs this:
 schema_files = []
    for root, directories, filenames in os.walk('/usr/share/doc/'):
        for directory in directories:
            if directory.startswith("roundcubemail"):
                for root, directories, filenames in
os.walk(os.path.join(root, directory)):
                    for filename in filenames:
                        if filename.startswith('mysql.initial') and
filename.endswith('.sql'):
                            schema_filepath = os.path.join(root,filename)
                            if not schema_filepath in schema_files:
                                schema_files.append(schema_filepath)

                break
        break

So try to run the sql files in /usr/share/doc/roundcube or try to run
the setup_roundcube.py.
Or start over the whole installation by removing the kolab debs and
dependency and the purge the configs.

Rgds.

Franz