***UNCHECKED*** Kolab policy with alias domains

Daniel Hoffend dh at dotlan.net
Tue Sep 2 09:30:33 CEST 2014

Hi Sebastian

>From the look of your usecase you don't really need the "Multi Domain
Setup"
described in the Howto. The howto mostly described the use case where
you want to have multiple ldap directories / kolab instances seperated
from each other.

If you just need additional domains available for your kolab instance
you
just add additional alias domains to your main domain. There's no need
for
adjusting cyrus, postfix, roundcube and so on.

Regards
Daniel