Upgrade to kola 3.3 from 3.1

Peter Szwedyk peter at szwedyk.com
Fri Oct 31 02:38:41 CET 2014

Just to add… only Roundcube appears to be broken.  On accessing /roundcubemail I get the login screen, then after entering credentials, blank page (maillog shows successful login though).  Apache error log shows PHP out of memory message (tried setting memory limit as high as 512M).  Could anyone please offer any pointers on resolving this issue?