Shared Folders 3.3 - Anyone got this working yet?

Nathanael d. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Mon Oct 27 17:10:56 CET 2014

On Sun, 2014-10-26 at 21:11 +0000, Alex wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone been able to create a Shared Mail Folder on Kolab 3.3 and
> using the web admin?

I got it working on a single domain setup 3.3 on CentOS with the
following:

Folder Name: Admin
Email Address: admin at example.com
Target Imap Folder: shared/admin at example.com

IMAP Access Rights: anyone -> p, other users -> all or slightly more
restricted.

It took me awhile to figure it out. The most frustrating part was that
there was a video on the kolab site but the link to it was wrong so I
had to use the web archive/way back machine to find a copy. Now with 3.3
the setup isn't quite the same but either way those settings above
worked for me.

Sincerely,
--
Nathanael Noblet