MaxQuota, MaxEmails per domain

Timotheus Pokorra timotheus at kolab.org
Mon Oct 27 14:35:06 CET 2014

Hello Juan,

I am afraid my last commit (some weeks ago) to
https://github.com/tbits/kolabscripts/tree/Kolab3.3 broke the patch.
I am trying to replace the selection of domain admins with an
autocomplete control instead of my custom select list which would not
work for a larger number of domainadmins.

Please keep an eye of that branch, I hope to fix it today.

I only recommend the use of my patches and scripts if you understand
them. They are nothing official.

all the best,
Timotheus