Multi-domain, can't login to second domain with uid

Honza Burian burian.honza at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 17:04:05 CET 2014

Hi all,

I tried to setup kolab to use two parent domains.
I do all steps as is described in docs HOWTO:
http://docs.kolab.org/howtos/multi-domain.html

All seems to work good except I can't login to second domain with uid only.
To my first primary domain I can login using uid or mail or alias.
Where can be problem?
It seems like when I enter uid only it tries to find it in first
domain scope only.
When I login with uid at seconddomain.tld then it works. In the logs I
can see its looking to second domain scope.

I would like when I enter <uid> as login so the sasl can look to both
domain scopes.
How can I do that?

Thanks for any tips.
Regards