Poodle and Kolab - fix for my arm repository

hede kolab983 at der-he.de
Wed Oct 22 13:39:54 CEST 2014

FYI

On Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:43:00 +0200 hede <kolab983 at der-he.de> wrote:

> I would prefer a different approach: an option for a minimum version.

Not only for me this sounds preferable, but also Jeroen likes it. He added a patch to the cyrus imapd 2.4 branch upstream which I've added to my Kolab 3.1 ARMv7hf binaries:

http://packages.der-he.de/packages/debian/kolab/3.1-updates/pool/main/c/cyrus-imapd/

Then I added:
tls_versions: tls1_0 tls1_1 tls1_2
to my /etc/imapd.conf
There are other Options added, see:
http://git.cyrusimap.org/cyrus-imapd/commit/?h=cyrus-imapd-2.4&id=4b26d2d7244eeaa481871c337e57cd393fd76dfe

btw:
I'm still using cyrus imapd 2.4 and not 2.5 because the latter still has some problems on arm - at least for me. Right now I'm using Kolab 3.2 with cyrus 2.4.17 from Kolab 3.1 and the upgrade to Kolab 3.3 is put on hold...

My repository is broken in this regard. Manually downgrading to cyrus 2.4 if using my Kolab 3.2 and 3.3 binaries is highly recommended - I think. But maybe not for others???

Kolab 3.2 is proven to work while 3.3 is still failing for me. So my own status for 3.3 is testing:

http://packages.der-he.de/packages/

regards
hede