Best way to migrate from Kolab 3.0 to 3.3?

Alan Miller kolab at fencepost.net
Tue Oct 21 09:35:33 CEST 2014

I have a single-site, single-server installation still running on Kolab
3.0 on CentOS, and I'd like to look at moving them up to 3.3. Rather
than doing an upgrade (or 2 or more upgrades) given the changes between
the versions, would I be better off setting up a new 3.3 server and
recreating the accounts, then using imapsync to pull everything across?
I do have (or can get) all of the relevant passwords and already have
the imapsync mostly scripted from when they first moved onto Kolab.

Thanks for any suggestions,
Alan