main.cf template

Henning laclaro at mail.com
Mon Oct 20 18:34:51 CEST 2014

Hi Marco!

But you run setup-kolab as root, right? If you do that, main.cf and
master.cf are not changed?

Anyway, setup-kolab is NOT intended to run multiple times and may fail then.
However, there was a rollback script for CentOS, but I'm not able to
find it now.
I'm not sure what counts as "virgin system" for setup-kolab and makes it
work, but there is something radical as
http://git.kolab.org/kolab-scripts/tree/cleanup-and-start-over.sh

Maybe the developers could provide us with information on the "virginity".

Personally, I run setup-kolab and then adjust postfix to match my actual
environment. The setup-script does a great job by setting up the
LDAP-server and all the lookups in postfix, saslauthd and so on.

Henning