AW: Multi-domain setup with Kolab 3.3 on CentOS 7

Urban Emanuel urban.emanuel.ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:24:30 CEST 2014

Let me second that. I would be willing to enhance the documentation as
soon as someone could explain to us what´s really going on here. I still
have not managed to set up a working multi-domain environment (even with
the workarounds mentioned in this discussion).

Any help would really be appreciated!
Urban