ActiveSync Replies

John O'Keefe john at gracepointemedia.com
Thu Oct 9 19:30:41 CEST 2014

I've tried a few ActiveSync clients on my Android phone and while I was
in communication with others I was notified that when replying to an
email (reply-all as well) that while all the previous messages of that
thread were in the body of my client it wasn't getting sent on to the
receivers of the email. All that gets sent is my response, the
signature, and the replied email's header. Everything underneath that
gets cut off.

The same does not happen with IMAP or Roundcube itself, only when
accessing via ActiveSync.

Android clients I've tried:

Nine (Primary)
Exchange ActiveSync for Phones
Email Client for Exchange+
Touchdown

The only one that does work is Google's native but that is because it
doesn't include a proper header.

ex.

Native Google:

Test.