Blank roundcube screen after logging in

Scott Newton scottn at quantumchaos451.co.nz
Tue Oct 7 08:10:08 CEST 2014

Hi

I have a really weird error. I can successfully get to the roundcube login
page but after logging in the screen is blank. The only error I can find is:

[Tue Oct 07 19:03:12 2014] [error] [client 192.168.2.254] PHP Fatal error:
Call to undefined method rcube_utils::resolve_url() in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_files/lib/kolab_files_engine.php on line
37, referer: http://mail.quantumchaos451.co.nz/webmail/?_task=login

If I comment out that line I can get in and view the mail folders etc but
cannot view the address book - again a function of rcube_utils is not
available. The file rcube_utils.php exists in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/.

Has anyone any suggestions as to what could be wrong?

I'm using the following repositories:
# Kolab 3.3 repositories
deb http://obs.kolabsys.com:82/Kolab:/3.3/Debian_7.0/ ./
deb http://obs.kolabsys.com:82/Kolab:/3.3:/Updates/Debian_7.0/ ./