New at Kolab, sent email and total access

Victor Silva vfbsilva at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 19:31:53 CET 2014

Hello Alberto. About the second question, if you use cyrus as backend each
message is stored as a single file on the file system as */var/**spool**/*
*imap**/user/**xxx* assuming you used a stock configuration. If you use a
tool like "less" you can read those messages contained within those files.

Hope it helps.