Segmentation fault (SEGV) in cyrus ptloader / CentOS 7

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Tue Nov 25 13:04:45 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-11-25 at 11:09 +1300, Torsten Grote wrote:
> On Monday 24 November 2014 18:22:27 Cornelius Hald wrote:
> > Do you know from which git branch/tag the cyrus packages in Kolab
> > 3.3 were build? Or where I could find out about that?
>
> This might help you:
>
>     https://obs.kolabsys.com/package/show/Kolab:Development/cyrus-imapd
>
> As you can see it was only changed one day ago.

Thanks, so now I have to learn how OBS works... I was hoping you could
point me to a git tag like "kolab-3.3" so I could see what they changes
are that have been committed since then. Unfortunately it doesn't look
like it's that easy.

So what is the relation between Kolab and Cyrus? Is all development done
upstream? If yes, all relevant code should be in git.cyrusimap.org -
right?

Sorry for all the questions. If there is a document that explains those
things, a link would be great. Thanks :)

Conny