Process .forward on Kolab 3.3

Tom Reijnders reijnders at tor.nl
Mon Nov 24 11:39:48 CET 2014

No, not yet. It's not that easy.
  - There are just a few local users, and I don't use LDAP at the moment
for local users.
  - I need to change recipient policy settings for the webadmin

But you replay gave me an idea. I removed the kolab user, and created
another one with a different address. In the .forward of the Linux
account I forward to the script and the new kolab user. That seems to
work fine.

Thanks,

Tom