Kolab + FreeIPA

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:44:13 CET 2014

Hi,

No seperate as I already use IPA for some time.

Could it be some cyrus issue ? I'm not able to log where it goes wrong.

What is my case is actually that my ldap base on ipa is domain.local
and my kolab setup is subdomain.domain.local... I changed this in the
kolab.conf but I wonder if other modules need the same changes.

Cheers,

Matt