roundcube shows blank page after plugin installation

Henrik Bohr henrik.bohr at outlook.com
Tue Nov 18 13:25:42 CET 2014

Thanks,

you are right. The following error on some "include_path" is reported there:

PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/kolab_notes/kolab_notes.php' for inclusion (include_path='/usr/share/roundcubemail/plugins/libkolab/lib:/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_plugin_api.php on line 277

So at the mentioned position of rcube_plugin_api.php I see the following:

    276       if (!class_exists($plugin_name))
    277         include($fn);
    278

Does anybody know if I can simply replace the $fn by the line shown above (include_path= ... ) or how does this work?

Best wishes,
Henrik