Install on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS fails

Scott Damron scott.damron at damronhouse.net
Fri Nov 14 15:40:27 CET 2014

This is odd.  I have installed it 3 times in the last week or so and have had zero problems.  I am running on 14.04 64bit.

---- On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:38:12 -0600 Ingo Ratsdorf <ingo at envirology.co.nz> wrote ----

On 14/11/2014 20:46, Henning wrote:
> Are you sure, that you set the apt-preferences properly? Did you do an
> "apt-get update"? If yes, I think you should start once again and else
> open a bug report (there is an existing one for Ubuntu 14.04).

Yes and yes. :-)
Added repos, pinned them, updated apt, exactly as in the install guide.
But the dependencies seem to be broken.
Installed it meanwhile on a fresh Devian 7 and all is fine...

Cheers,
Ingo